Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Come see outstanding documentaries produced by young people across the country.
The twelfth Annual Docu-Jam is a unique youth documentary showcase presented by The Paley Center for Media, in association with Downtown Community Television Center in New York. Selected documentaries are screened at the Paley Center, and will become part of the Center’s permanent collection. The screenings will be followed by an informal Q&A.
This event is free and open to the public.
In association with Downtown Community Television New York
This event is part of the PaleyDocScene
Docu-Jam Screening for School Groups
May 8, 2013
Groups can email email@example.com to make reservations.
Other Events in the Series
- Rolling Stones: 50
- Doc U: Global Impact – Docs as Tools of Change
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2
- Digitally Remastered Classic Doctor Who Screenings: An Unearthly Child
- The Invisible War
- Songs of America with Art Garfunkel and Charles Grodin
- LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Superheroes Unite
- Shall We Overcome? Investigation Discovery Explores Civil Rights Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- She’s Making Media: Julianna Margulies
- Dream of . . . An Evening with Fred Armisen
- DocuDay New York 2013: See the Academy Award–Nominated Docs
- Hey Dummies: An Evening with the 30 Rock Writers
- Words On Dance: Edward Villella
- The Stages of Edward Albee: NY Premiere of the New Documentary
- Digitally Remastered Doctor Who Screenings: The Ark in Space
- She's Making Media: Jody Williams—Activism from Landmines to Killer Robots
- Mad-ness Returns to the Paley Center
- Paley Center & the Peabodys: Finding Excellence in Media
Become a Member
Take advantage of advance ticket sales and discounts.