IC2012 New York City
About IC2012 New York
IC2012 New York
Frank A. Bennack, Jr., Vice Chair and CEO, Hearst Corporation; Chairman, The Paley Center for Media
Pat Mitchell, President and CEO, The Paley Center for Media
The International Council, a global forum for leading media and technology innovators and policy makers, will convene an intimate gathering of over 100 top media executives, front-line journalists, tech innovators, and thought-leaders for a summit on global start ups and innovation.
One hundred innovators and leaders from around the world. All in one room.
Get your seat at the table.
Confirmed participants include:
- Frank A. Bennack, Jr., Vice Chair and CEO, Hearst Corporation
- Jeffrey L. Bewkes, Chairman and CEO, Time Warner, Inc
- Alfonso de Angoitia, Vice President, Televisa
- Kay Koplovitz, Chairman, Koplovitz & Co.
- Scott Kurnit, Chairman & CEO, Keep Holdings
- Jonathan Miller, Chief Digital Officer, News Corporation
- Pat Mitchell, President & CEO, The Paley Center for Media
- Steve Newhouse, Chairman, Advance.net
- Ricardo Salinas, Chairman, Grupo Salinas
- Arthur O. Sulzberger, Jr., Publisher, The New York Times
- Yossi Vardi, Chairman, International Technologies
- Strauss Zelnick, Partner, Zelnick Media
See full list of participants here.
Featuring presentations showcasing new ideas and business models, and a dialogue format in which everyone gets a chance to contribute, IC2012 New York will be a truly interactive conversation.
For the three-day summit in New York, we will hold portions of the program at iconic locations throughout the city, including Hearst Tower, the New York Times Building, 21 Club, and Time Warner Center.
If you have any questions please contact Marisa Laureni at +1.212.621.6653 or email@example.com
- Senior media, technology, entertainment industry executives who want to understand the global business landscape and the potential for their companies to reach across borders into new markets.
Why should you attend?
- The Paley Center’s International Council summits are dynamic, interactive events that are guaranteed to engage and inspire even the most jaded and jet-lagged conference goers.
- Our summits are invite only and limited to 100 people.
What to expect?
- Interactive discussions during summit sessions and the opportunity to participate throughout. All of our delegates will be seated at tables with microphones, and our moderators will often call on them individually to join the conversation.
- Elegant social events at iconic locations that promise opportunities to network and chat with media luminaries and fellow delegates.
- Our theme for November will be “Innovation without Borders” and will focus on centers of innovation throughout the world. The sessions will consist of presentations from a few startups from each region who will give five minute demos, followed by a moderated discussion among the delegates, and capped off with a one-on-one interview with a CEO.