International Council 2012
IC2012 New York Registration, Travel, and Accommodations
REGISTRATION: Participants may register for IC2012 New York here.
- Senior media, technology, entertainment industry executives who want to understand the global business landscape and the potential for their companies to reach across borders into new markets.
Why should you attend?
- The Paley Center’s International Council summits are dynamic, interactive events that are guaranteed to engage and inspire even the most jaded and jet-lagged conference goers.
- Our summits are invite only and limited to 100 people.
What to expect?
- Interactive discussions during summit sessions and the opportunity to participate throughout. All of our delegates will be seated at tables with microphones, and our moderators will often call on them individually to join the conversation.
- Elegant social events at iconic locations that promise opportunities to network and chat with media luminaries and fellow delegates.
- Our theme for November will be “Innovation without Borders” and will focus on centers of innovation throughout the world. The sessions will consist of presentations from a few startups from each region who will give five minute demos, followed by a moderated discussion among the delegates, and capped off with a one-on-one interview with a CEO.
Special offer: Discounted travel with Lufthansa
NOTE: Pop-ups must be enabled otherwise the booking platform window will not open.
These promotional fares are also available through your IATA / ARC travel agent. Travel agents can obtain ticketing instructions by sending an email to email@example.com and providing the access code as a reference.
Hotel Accommodations near The Paley Center for Media
Any questions? Need assistance? Contact us at +1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed IC2012 NYC Participants Include:
- Frank A. Bennack, Jr., Vice Chair & CEO, Hearst Corporation
- Jeffrey L. Bewkes, Chairman & CEO, Time Warner, Inc.
- Alfonso de Angoitia, Vice President, Televisa
- Imran Kahn, Head of Internet Banking, Credit Suisse
- Kay Koplovitz, Chairman, Koplovitz & Co.
- Scott Kurnit, Chairman & CEO, Keep Holdings
- Jonathan Miller, Chief Digital Officer, News Corporation
- Pat Mitchell, President & CEO, The Paley Center for Media
- Steve Newhouse, Chairman, Advance.net
- John Smith, CEO, BBC Worldwide
- Quincy Smith, Partner, CODE Advisors
- Ricardo Salinas, Chairman, Grupo Salinas
- Arthur O. Sulzberger, Jr., Publisher, The New York Times
- Yossi Vardi, Chairman, International Technologies
- Strauss Zelnick, Partner, Zelnick Media