IC2012 New York City
IC2012 New York Video & Photos
Innovation Without Borders Archived Video and Photos
Day One - 11.14.12
Day Two - 11.15.12
Day Three - 11.16.12
- Senior media, technology, entertainment industry executives who want to understand the global business landscape and the potential for their companies to reach across borders into new markets.
Why should you attend?
- The Paley Center’s International Council summits are dynamic, interactive events that are guaranteed to engage and inspire even the most jaded and jet-lagged conference goers.
- Our summits are invite only and limited to 100 people.
What to expect?
- Interactive discussions during summit sessions and the opportunity to participate throughout. All of our delegates will be seated at tables with microphones, and our moderators will often call on them individually to join the conversation.
- Elegant social events at iconic locations that promise opportunities to network and chat with media luminaries and fellow delegates.
- Our theme for November will be “Innovation without Borders” and will focus on centers of innovation throughout the world. The sessions will consist of presentations from a few startups from each region who will give five minute demos, followed by a moderated discussion among the delegates, and capped off with a one-on-one interview with a CEO.