The Paley Center for Media's
A Community for Emerging Leaders in Media
Generator is an invitation-only membership community for rising media professionals to connect, grow, and influence the evolution of media.
The Media industry is evolving faster and more dramatically than ever before. As new platforms and devices challenge and disrupt established business models, they engender new models, new possibilities, and new ideas.
Generator will draw from the well of talent driving emerging sectors of the business to explore and generate those new ideas, pollinate the Paley Center’s community of media and technology leaders, and promote definable and actionable items that advance and improve business and social initiatives worldwide.
Generator members are key business, technology, and creative players who are changing the media landscape.
They are executives, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, marketers, researchers, producers, and content creators – the vanguard who are redefining the way news, information, and entertainment are created, monetized, and delivered to an exploding global community of the hyper-connected.
They are the emerging leaders who will head the most important companies in the years to come.
Programming & Benefits
Generator presents a high-value set of programs and networking opportunities for its members to discuss and debate new developments in media, marketing and technology.
Generator members enjoy the benefits of Paley Center membership and access to exclusive industry programming, including:
- Discounted admission to public programs, including interviews, panels and screenings
- Full access to Next Big Thing series
- Select Media Council Roundtable Breakfasts and Dialogues
- Evening salons and networking events
- Joint events at Paley with digital media groups, such as Personal Democracy Forum, the New York Video Meetup, and other complementary organizations
- Generator Luncheon Series
Generator Photo Gallery