Billions: Sneak Peek at Season Two, Plus Discussion
Monday, December 5, 2016
Paul Giamatti, “Chuck Rhoades”
Damian Lewis, “Bobby Axelrod”
Maggie Siff, "Wendy Rhoades, M.D."
Malin Åkerman, "Lara Axelrod"
David Costabile, "Mike "Wags" Wagner"
Condola Rashād, "Kate Sacker"
Toby Leonard Moore, "Bryan Connerty"
Brian Koppelman, Showrunner
David Levien, Showrunner
Moderator: Cynthia Littleton, Variety
It’s not every television series that concludes its first season with references to a minor-key classic Francis Ford Coppola film, Randian economics, and the punk band Titus Andronicus, but Showtime’s Billions is a breed apart—a complex drama about ego and obsession filtered through the world of New York high finance. Dubbed by the New York Times as a “12-round, bare-knuckled brawl fought by men with manicured hands,” the series, about to enter its second season, centers on U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhoades’s (Paul Giamatti) zealous pursuit of ridiculously wealthy financier Bobby “Axe” Axelrod (Damian Lewis), and on Chuck’s wife Wendy (Maggie Siff), who is caught in the middle. Join us for a sneak peek at season two and a chat with members of the cast and creative team.
Become a Member: Join us online or contact Membership at 212.621.6780.
Events and participants are subject to change.
Photo Courtesy of SHOWTIME
Other Events in the Series
- World Premiere: BET’s The Quad
- 24: Legacy Preview Screening + Panel Discussion
- New York Premiere: STAR with Lee Daniels
- As the Nation Decides: Why The Presidential Debates Matter
- BET’s The New Edition Story: World Premiere Screening & Conversation
- Shark Tank: Pursuing the American Dream in Prime Time
- Loaded Questions: An Evening of Drunk History
- Paley DocPitch Competition: Be "In the Room"!
- Tony Bennett Celebrates 90: The Best Is Yet to Come