Len Cariou and Penny Fuller in "A Song at Twilight" by Noel Coward
2:00 PM ET
Tony Award–winner Len Cariou plays Sir Hugo Latymer, described as "an elderly writer of considerable eminence." He is visited by an exlover, Carlotta, played by Tony Nominee Penny Fuller. Hugo has written an autobiography in which he has been less than flattering about Carlotta. Carlotta informs Hugo that she too has written an autobiography and wishes to include certain private letters that Hugo has written.
The letters are far too private for anyone to know about, except for the audience who attends Noel Coward's A Song At Twilight, directed by Antony Marsellis and presented by Food For Thought in association with the Paley Center. In typical Coward fashion the play is filled with delicious dialogue. Sir Hugo first greets Carlotta with, "The years seem to have forgotten you, Carlotta." She responds, "Oh no, my dear. It's not that they've forgotten me; it's that I have remembered them and taken the right precautions." Don't miss out on this witty and poignant Coward followed by a Q&A with the cast and a reception.
For information and to order tickets, please call 646.366.9340 or click the links below.
Tickets (Includes Reception and Q&A with the cast)
General Public: $65
Paley Center Members: $50
Buy first ticket to Food for Thought Productions at $25 to get a taste of this wonderful program. Email email@example.com or call 212.621.6780 to join!
Become a Paley Center Member today to enjoy the discounted ticket price.
Food for Thought Productions 2010 Schedule
All performances are at 2:00 pm.
Casting for each reading is announced two weeks prior to the program.
Click on individual events below for details.
• Monday, April 26, A Ringing of Doorbells by Thorton Wilder and Arrangement in Black and White by Dorothy Parker Buy Tickets
• Wednesday, May 5, In the Bar of a Tokyo Hotel by Tennessee Williams Buy Tickets
• Thursday, May 13, A Song at Twilight by Noel Coward Buy Tickets
• Tuesday, May 18, Star Chamber by Noël Coward Buy Tickets
• Monday, May 24, Schoolyard Confidential, Lady With A Lamp, and Have You Seen My Husband? Buy Tickets
• Wednesday, June 9, Visitor from Forest Hills* by Neil Simon Buy Tickets
• Thursday, June 17, Love Letters by A.R. Gurney Buy Tickets
Participants are subject to change.
Directed by Antony Marsellis
General Public: $65
More Paley Events Calendar
The Paley Museum, 25 West 52 Street, NYC