Alma Cuervo and Lizbeth Mackay in "A Ringing of Doorbells" and "Arrangement in Black and White"
2:00 PM ET
See Broadway stars Alma Cuervo and Lizbeth Mackay in Thorton Wilder's A Ringing of Doorbells with Dorothy Parker's Arrangement in Black and White.
Though Wilder and Parker would not ordinarily be paired together audiences will find that the two one-acts make for a fabulous program, one play complimenting the other. Each of these writers, in their own unique way, creates characters who struggle with issues of class and race. Starring Broadway actress Alma Cuervo (Beauty and the Beast and Titanic), this provocative pair of plays will offer plenty of food for thought!
For information and to order tickets, please call 646.366.9340 or click the links below.
Tickets (Includes Reception and Q&A with the cast)
General Public: $65
Paley Center Members: $50
Buy first ticket to Food for Thought Productions at $25 to get a taste of this wonderful program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.621.6780 to join!
Become a Paley Center Member today to enjoy the discounted ticket price.
Food for Thought Productions 2010 Schedule
All performances are at 2:00 pm.
Casting for each reading is announced two weeks prior to the program.
Click on individual events below for details.
• Monday, April 26, A Ringing of Doorbells by Thorton Wilder and Arrangement in Black and White by Dorothy Parker Buy Tickets
• Wednesday, May 5 In the Bar of a Tokyo Hotel by Tennessee Williams Buy Tickets
• Thursday, May 13, A Song At Twilight by Noël Coward Buy Tickets
• Tuesday, May 18, Star Chamber* by Noël Coward Buy Tickets
• Monday, May 24, Schoolyard Confidential, Lady With A Lamp, and Did You Know My Husband? Buy Tickets
• Wednesday, June 9, Visitor from Forest Hills* by Neil Simon Buy Tickets
• Thursday, June 17, Love Letters by A.R. Gurney Buy Tickets
Participants are subject to change.