Premiere Screening and Panel
Justice League: Doom
Monday, February 13, 2012
Kevin Conroy, "Batman"
Phil Morris, "Vandal Savage"
Andrea Romano, Casting/Dialogue Director
Moderator: Gary Miereanu, Publicist, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment
Warner Home Video, MTV Geek, and The Paley Center for Media present the New York premiere of Justice League: Doom, the highly anticipated newest entry in the popular series of DC Universe Animated Original Movies, produced by Warner Premiere, DC Entertainment, and Warner Bros. Animation. The direct-to-video film, inspired by Mark Waid’s much-heralded JLA: Tower of Babel, finds Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, and Batman on the defensive when a team of super villains discover and implement the Dark Knight’s “contingency plans” for stopping rogue Justice League members. Primetime TV stars Nathan Fillion (Castle) and Tim Daly (Private Practice), the reigning voices of Green Lantern and Superman, are among the actors reprising their Justice League roles, along with Kevin Conroy (Batman), Michael Rosenbaum (Flash), Susan Eisenberg (Wonder Woman), and Carl Lumbly (Martian Manhunter). Bumper Robinson joins the cast as Cyborg, and Olivia d’Abo, Phil Morris, Alexis Denisof, Carlos Alazraqui, Paul Blackthorne, and Claudia Black are all among the evil-doers. Scheduled for release on February 28, the film is executive produced by Bruce Timm and directed by Lauren Montgomery, and is the final DC Universe film scripted by the late, great Dwayne McDuffie.
Copresented with Warner Home Video and MTV Geek
Other Events in the Series
- Hey, Hey, Hey … It’s Bill Cosby
- Project Runway All Stars
- IFC’s Portlandia: A Conversation with Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein
- Remembering Master Storyteller, Jean Shepherd: With Jerry Seinfeld
- Oscar Hammerstein II—Out of My Dreams
- Cougar Town Viewing Party
- Meet the Filmmakers Nominated for the Academy Award, Documentary Short
- Who Do You Think You Are?
- DocuDay New York 2012
- Academy Awards Viewing Party Featuring Live Commentary by A.O. Scott & David Carr of The New York Times
- PaleyFest Community Viewing Party: Panel Live from Los Angeles with a Greendale Pep Rally from New York Comic Con
- PaleyFest Castle Viewing Party: Panel Live from Los Angeles with a Scavenger Hunt and Trivia from New York Comic Con
- A Better Life
- Mad Men Season Premiere Viewing Party
- Twentieth Anniversary of The Big Show: Keith Olbermann and Dan Patrick Together Again
- Doctor Who: How It All Began—An Evening with Waris Hussein
- NYC 22, New Prime-Time Drama
- A Cavalcade of Coward
- An Evening with Estela Bravo: Filmmaker of Fidel: The Untold Story and Anecdotes about Fidel
- American Masters: Johnny Carson: King of Late Night
- 2012 Tony Awards Film Series
- She's Making News: Katie Couric
- Madame Butterfly: Screening and Conversation
- Mind Over Media: Are You More Powerful than Propaganda?
- She's Making News: Gayle King
- She's Making News: Maria Bartiromo
- An Evening With Christopher Plummer
- Alan Alda’s Burning Question: What Is a Flame?
- Jersey Shore Shark Attack: A Paley Center & Syfy Viewing Party
- She's Making News: Paula Zahn
- Spider-Man Week NYC: Peter Parker at the Paley Center
- Digitally Remastered Classic Doctor Who Screenings: Resurrection of the Daleks
- She's Making News: Soledad O’Brien
- Musicals on Television: An Afternoon with Sheldon Harnick
- Digitally Remastered Classic Doctor Who Screenings: Death to the Daleks
- Goodyear Television Playhouse: The Trip to Bountiful
- From Homicide to Copper: Levinson/Fontana in Conversation
- Studio One: The Traveling Lady
- Playhouse 90: Old Man
- American Playhouse: Story of a Marriage, Part 1: “Courtship"