Project Runway All Stars
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Isaac Mizrahi, Judge
Georgina Chapman, Judge
Angela Lindvall, Host
Rob Bagshaw, Executive Producer
Austin Scarlett, Designer
Kenley Collins, Designer
Mondo Guerra, Designer
Kara Janx, Designer
Michael Costello, Designer
Moderator: Joanna Coles, Mentor
The Paley Center welcomes members of Project Runway All Stars’ cast and creative team to discuss the production of the new series, which reunites thirteen of Project Runway’s most memorable designers (where’s Andre?) to compete for bragging rights and the most fabulous prizes in PR history. A new judgment day has arrived as the designers must impress a whole new panel with host Angela Lindvall, judges Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman, and mentor Joanna Coles. Please join us as we take a look behind-the-seams of the new show!
Project Runway All Stars: The Dresses!
On Display in the Spielberg Gallery at the New York Paley Center for 10 Days Only
January 20 to February 2, 2012
Courtesy of Lifetime, the actual, fabulous creations from eleven of the designers will be on display for fans to see the artistry of the designs for themselves. The designers represented are Kenley Collins, Michael Costello, Gordana Gehlausen, Mondo Guerra, Mila Hermanovski, Kara Janx, April Johnston, Rami Kashou, Austin Scarlett, Jerell Scott, and Anthony Williams.
FREE for Paley Center Members
Included with General Admission.
(dress by Rami Kashou pictured right)
Other Events in the Series
- Hey, Hey, Hey … It’s Bill Cosby
- IFC’s Portlandia: A Conversation with Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein
- Remembering Master Storyteller, Jean Shepherd: With Jerry Seinfeld
- Oscar Hammerstein II—Out of My Dreams
- Cougar Town Viewing Party
- Justice League: Doom
- Meet the Filmmakers Nominated for the Academy Award, Documentary Short
- Who Do You Think You Are?
- DocuDay New York 2012
- Academy Awards Viewing Party Featuring Live Commentary by A.O. Scott & David Carr of The New York Times
- PaleyFest Community Viewing Party: Panel Live from Los Angeles with a Greendale Pep Rally from New York Comic Con
- PaleyFest Castle Viewing Party: Panel Live from Los Angeles with a Scavenger Hunt and Trivia from New York Comic Con
- A Better Life
- Mad Men Season Premiere Viewing Party
- Twentieth Anniversary of The Big Show: Keith Olbermann and Dan Patrick Together Again
- Doctor Who: How It All Began—An Evening with Waris Hussein
- NYC 22, New Prime-Time Drama
- A Cavalcade of Coward
- An Evening with Estela Bravo: Filmmaker of Fidel: The Untold Story and Anecdotes about Fidel
- American Masters: Johnny Carson: King of Late Night
- 2012 Tony Awards Film Series
- She's Making News: Katie Couric
- Madame Butterfly: Screening and Conversation
- Mind Over Media: Are You More Powerful than Propaganda?
- She's Making News: Gayle King
- She's Making News: Maria Bartiromo
- An Evening With Christopher Plummer
- Alan Alda’s Burning Question: What Is a Flame?
- Jersey Shore Shark Attack: A Paley Center & Syfy Viewing Party
- She's Making News: Paula Zahn
- Spider-Man Week NYC: Peter Parker at the Paley Center
- Digitally Remastered Classic Doctor Who Screenings: Resurrection of the Daleks
- She's Making News: Soledad O’Brien
- Musicals on Television: An Afternoon with Sheldon Harnick
- Digitally Remastered Classic Doctor Who Screenings: Death to the Daleks
- Goodyear Television Playhouse: The Trip to Bountiful
- From Homicide to Copper: Levinson/Fontana in Conversation
- Studio One: The Traveling Lady
- Playhouse 90: Old Man
- American Playhouse: Story of a Marriage, Part 1: “Courtship"