The Sopranos, The Muppet Show, or Star Trek, and more ... take your pick!
The Paley Center offers all Members the opportunity to program our giant-screen theater. You tell us what to screen (provided it is included in our collection of 160,000 programs—we’re sure you’ll find something you like!) and all you have to do is invite your friends, family, officemates, band members, and more to join the fun! You can even request that one of our Curators (aka Television Experts) be available to take questions from the audience.
How do you choose?
Search the Paley Archive Catalog of Programs.
Here are some of the awesome programs in the Paley Archive. Let these spark your imagination!
• David Bowie screenings
• Nickelodeon classics (Pete & Pete, Clarissa Explains It All, Hey Arnold!)
• MTV classics (The very first hour of programming, Unplugged, Daria)
• Classic Disney animation (Man in Space, Adventures in Fantasy)
• Classic Doctor Who episodes
• Jim Henson on TV (The Muppet Show, The Tonight Show, The Ed Sullivan Show)
• Comedy Cult Classics (Get a Life, SCTV, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Your Show of Shows)
• Members Choice Screenings are on Sundays only and open to the public.
• Current Paley Members can request programming from the Paley Archive to be shown in the theater.
• Requests must be submitted in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance. Please give us your top three choices for Sunday screening dates.
• Please make sure we have the program you are requesting first by searching the Paley Archive catalog.
• Not all dates are available; some Sundays may not be available for screenings.
Feeling left out?
If you are not a Member, you can JOIN NOW and submit your screening request. But remember, you must be a Paley Member to program a screening.